error ' 80040e1

Thread: error ' 80040e1

Default error ' 80040e1

Hi,<BR><BR>I get the following error on this page:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error &#039 80040e14&#039<BR>Incorrect syntax near the keyword &#039and&#039. <BR>dep.asp, line 244 <BR><BR>I tried to add a limit on the rows displayed and that is where I&#039m having problems.<BR>This is the code in question and I&#039m using SQL 7 for the database.<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>SQL="SELECT product.sku, product_name, description, list_price, image_file, image_width, image_height, large_image_file, large_image_width, large_image_height, type from product, dept_prod where dept_prod.dept_id="&request("dept_id")&" and dept_prod.sku=product.sku"<BR>set prodlist=MSCS.execute(SQL)<BR>set rstemp=MSCS.execute(SQL)<BR>rstemp.maxrecords=15<B R>connectme="MyDatabase"<BR> "select * from product", _<BR> connectme,adopenstatic<BR>&#039 table display<BR>howmanyfields=rstemp.fields.count -1<BR>%&#062;

Kevitt Guest

Default RE: error ' 80040e1

Try changing to the following:<BR><BR>...WHERE dept_prod.dept_id = &#039" & request("dept_id") & "&#039 AND dept_prod.sku = product.sku"