How can I count the number of online users on my site? I have implemented my application as follows. Whenever a user logs in, I increment the count field in my database by 1 in Session_Begin and on Session_End I decrement it by 1.Though the code works fine in normal circumstances, I noticed a few anamolies:<BR>1. If the user refreshes his browser, the Session_Begin is called again and the counter is incremented again. To overcome this, I used cookies. The first time the user logs in, I create the cookie. When the user refreshes his browser, it checks if the cookie exists, if it doesnt it treats it as a new request and updates the counter accordingly.<BR>2. The problem arises on log out. Whenever the user refreshes his browser, Session_End is called that many times, and my counter is decremented more than once. How can I get Session_End to run only once for each instance of the browser?<BR>3. I&#039;m using Forms Authentication and on Session_End I want to call FormsAuthentication.SignOut since the user can still access the pages after the session ends,causing a new session to be started. But this function does not work in Session_End.<BR>