I am instantiating a MS Word object and then openning an existing object, then pasting some test in it and closing the document. But, after I executed the code below, I get the following error: <BR><BR>The message filter indicated that the application is busy. <BR>Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. <BR><BR>Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The message filter indicated that the application is busy.<BR><BR>Source Error: <BR><BR><BR>Line 30: object readOnly = false;<BR>Line 31: <BR>Line 32: Word.ApplicationClass oWordApp = new Word.ApplicationClass();<BR>Line 33: <BR>Line 34: Word.Document oWordDoc = oWordApp.Documents.Open(ref fileName, <BR> <BR><BR>Source File: c:inetpubwwwrootwordtest.aspx Line: 32 <BR><BR>Even after I restart the computer and try a different file name (such as test2.doc), I get the same message! Here is my source code: Please HELP!!!<BR><BR>void Page_Load()<BR>{<BR> <BR> object missing = System.Reflection.Missing.Value;<BR> object fileName = "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\test2.doc";<BR> object isVisible = true;<BR> object readOnly = false;<BR> <BR> Word.ApplicationClass oWordApp = new Word.ApplicationClass();<BR> <BR> Word.Document oWordDoc = oWordApp.Documents.Open(ref fileName, <BR> ref missing, ref readOnly, <BR> ref missing, ref missing, ref missing, <BR> ref missing, ref missing, ref missing, <BR> ref missing, ref missing, ref isVisible);<BR><BR> oWordDoc.Activate();<BR><BR> oWordApp.Selection.TypeText("This is the text");<BR> oWordApp.Selection.TypeParagraph();<BR> oWordDoc.Save();<BR><BR> oWordApp.Application.Quit(ref missing, ref missing, ref missing);<BR>