Hi I am using the microsoft office web components chart object and am trying to make my chart bigger. I managed to get it looking the way i want it (colors, type of graph, etc) however i want to make it bigger and add datapoints. The datapoint problem i am having is that it is shwoing (x,y) for every point, i only want it to show the y though and not the X. <BR><BR>I am getting so frustrated with the OWC because of the confusing and limited resources I have found to learn it. If have scoured the internet looking for stuff and have found a handful of articles. If anyone can help me with: making the chart bigger, formatting the datapoint the way i need them and point me to examples, it would be much appreciated thank you. <BR><BR>my code so far:<BR>&#060;code&#062;<BR>Imports System.Data<BR>Imports System.Data.SqlClient<BR>Imports System.Web<BR>Imports System.Web.UI<BR>Imports System.Web.UI.WebControls<BR>Imports Microsoft.Office.Interop<BR><BR>Public Class movesgraph<BR><BR> Inherits System.Web.UI.Page<BR> Protected WithEvents ChartSpace1 As Owc.ChartSpace<BR><BR> Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal Sender As System.Object, ByVal E As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load<BR><BR> Response.Buffer = TRUE<BR> Response.ContentType = "image/gif"<BR><BR> &#039;SQL Server connection string:<BR> Dim ConnectionString As String = "Persist Security Info=False;Data Source=(local);Initial Catalog=PDASH;User ID=sa;Password=sa"<BR> &#039;SQL command to find number of datapoints: ??<BR> <BR> &#039;SQL command to get the datapoints:<BR> Dim CommandText As String = "SELECT shiftdate, sum(financialMoves) FROM SHFTJ WHERE wafersize=&#039;8in&#039; AND DateDiff(hour, shiftdate, GETDATE()) between 0 and 500 GROUP By shiftdate"<BR><BR> &#039;Define the database connection object:<BR> Dim myConnection As New SqlConnection(ConnectionString)<BR> &#039;Define the command object to find number of datapoints: ??<BR><BR> &#039;Define the command object to get the datapoints:<BR> Dim myCommand As New SqlCommand(CommandText, myConnection)<BR><BR> &#039;Define Data Reader object:<BR> Dim DataReader1 As SqlDataReader<BR> &#039;i = index variable (used to populate array)<BR> &#039;NumPoints = integer representing number of datapoints from database<BR> &#039;aX = array containing X values<BR> &#039;aY = array containing Y values<BR> Dim i, NumPoints, aX, aY<BR> &#039;Define chart and series objects, as used in OWC chart model:<BR> Dim Chart1, Chart1_Series1<BR> <BR> &#039;Open the database connection<BR> myConnection.Open()<BR><BR> &#039;Step 1: Find number of datapoints and return value in "NumPoints" variable:<BR> NumPoints = 8<BR> <BR> &#039;Debug<BR> &#039;Response.Write(NumPoints & "#")<BR> <BR> &#039;Redimension arrays according to number of datapoints<BR> ReDim aX(NumPoints - 1)<BR> ReDim aY(NumPoints - 1)<BR><BR> &#039;Step 2: Get the datapoints and return X and Y values in aX and aY arrays:<BR> DataReader1 = myCommand.ExecuteReader()<BR> i = 0<BR> While DataReader1.Read<BR> aX(i) = DataReader1.GetValue(0)<BR> aY(i) = DataReader1.GetValue(1)<BR> i = i + 1<BR> End While<BR> DataReader1.Close()<BR><BR> &#039;Debug<BR> &#039;For i = 0 to NumPoints - 1<BR> &#039; Response.Write(aX(i) & "&#124" & aY(i) & "#")<BR> &#039;Next i<BR> <BR> &#039;Close the database connection<BR> myConnection.Close()<BR><BR> &#039;Create a new chartspace:<BR> ChartSpace1 = new Owc.ChartSpace()<BR> &#039;Create a new chart within ChartSpace1:<BR> Chart1 = Chartspace1.Charts.Add(0)<BR> &#039;Add a new dataseries within Chart1:<BR> Chart1_Series1 = Chart1.SeriesCollection.Add(0)<BR> &#039;Define Chart1_Series1 as "scatter" (XY) diagram, with lines and markers:<BR> Chart1_Series1.Type = Chartspace1.Constants.chChartTypeScatterLineMarker s<BR> &#039;Name the dataseries (name appears in Legend):<BR> Chart1_Series1.SetData (OWC.ChartDimensionsEnum.chDimSeriesNames, OWC.ChartSpecialDataSourcesEnum.chDataLiteral, "Moves")<BR> &#039;Populate the X and Y values from array:<BR> Chart1_Series1.SetData (OWC.ChartDimensionsEnum.chDimXValues, OWC.ChartSpecialDataSourcesEnum.chDataLiteral, aX)<BR> Chart1_Series1.SetData (OWC.ChartDimensionsEnum.chDimYValues, OWC.ChartSpecialDataSourcesEnum.chDataLiteral, aY)<BR><BR> &#039;Format the chartspace elements.<BR> With ChartSpace1<BR> .Border.Color = Chartspace1.Constants.chColorNone<BR> End With<BR><BR> &#039;Format the chart elements.<BR> With Chart1<BR> .SeriesCollection(0).Interior.Color = "Pink"<BR> .PlotArea.Interior.Color = "Wheat"<BR> .HasLegend = true<BR> .Legend.Position = OWC.ChartLegendPositionEnum.chLegendPositionBottom <BR> .HasTitle = true<BR> .Title.Caption = "Total 8 Inch Moves"<BR> .Axes(0).HasTitle = true<BR> .Axes(0).Title.Caption = "Moves"<BR> .Axes(1).HasTitle = true<BR> .Axes(1).Title.Caption = "Date/Time"<BR> End With<BR><BR> &#039;Return the new chart in GIF format.<BR> Response.BinaryWrite(Chartspace1.GetPicture ("gif", 500, 400))<BR> Response.End<BR><BR> End Sub<BR><BR>End Class<BR>&#060;/code&#062;