Let me start off by admiting that I&#039;m an absolute newbie.<BR><BR>I would be grateful if the Guru&#039;s can help me with this.<BR><BR>I have many HTML files which are numbered file=some_number<BR><BR>For instance, file1000 to file3000<BR><BR>I need some help to append an hyperlink to the previous and the next file in the number sequence.<BR><BR>Example, for the file=2000 I want an hyperlink to point to the previous file file1999<BR><BR>&#060;a href="file1999"&#062;Go to previous file&#060;/a&#062;<BR><BR>and another hyperlink pointing to the next file file2001<BR><BR>&#060;a href="file2000"&#062;Go to previous file&#060;/a&#062;<BR><BR>I want to do add these to all the files.<BR><BR>I looked at some examples for Regular Expression Incrementing Counters found at <BR><BR>http://www.funduc.com/regexp.htm#Regular Expression Counters<BR><BR>They have a special replacement operators for their Search and Replace utility. Their operator for filename is %%srfile%%<BR><BR>I&#039;m wondering how to get the filename of a particular file and make a hyperlink pointing to the previous and next file.<BR><BR>Any pointer in this regard will be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>