Hi all,<BR>I am trying to send a web page in the outlook email (see below) but I can&#039;t figure out how. Any help would be appreciated <BR>Thanks<BR>By the way if you want to use this code, keep it with in your network!!! <BR><BR>Dim ToAddress<BR>Dim MessageSubject<BR>Dim MessageBody<BR>Dim MessageAttachment<BR><BR>Dim ol, ns, newMail<BR><BR>ToAddress = "myname@mycompany.com" &#039; change this...<BR>MessageSubject = "VBS MAPI HowTo"<BR>MessageBody = "http://../MailBody.asp" &#039; this is the problem, I want to send the web page and not the link<BR><BR><BR>Set ol = WScript.CreateObject("Outlook.Application")<BR>Set ns = ol.getNamespace("MAPI")<BR>ns.logon "uname","pass",true,false &#039;keep it inside your firewall + network<BR>Set newMail = ol.CreateItem(olMailItem)<BR>newMail.Subject = MessageSubject<BR>newMail.Body = MessageBody & vbCrLf<BR><BR>&#039; validate the recipient, just in case...<BR>Set myRecipient = ns.CreateRecipient(ToAddress)<BR>myRecipient.Resol ve<BR>If Not myRecipient.Resolved Then<BR> MsgBox "unknown recipient"<BR>Else<BR> newMail.Recipients.Add(myRecipient)<BR> newMail.Send<BR>End If<BR><BR>Set ol = Nothing