Hi!<BR> I have 2 asp files.I am entering data into dynamic text boxes;<BR>a)asp1.asp(in this I created text boxes for Talent Name,Talent Title dynamically)<BR><BR>==To create multiple text boxes I wrote the code as: <BR><BR>Prodnum:&#060;INPUT type="text" id=text1 name=text1&#062;<BR><BR>Talent Name:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR ><BR>Talent Title:<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;%dim i<BR>for i=0 to 7%&#062;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&#060;input type="text" id="text11(i)" name="text11(i)"&#062;<BR>&#060;input type="text" id="text12(i)" name="text12(i)"&#062;<BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;% next %&#062;<BR><BR><BR>b)asp2.asp(in this I wrote the code to insert data into the table as follows).<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> dim conn<BR> dim rs<BR> dim sql<BR> <BR> dim i<BR> <BR> dim PNO <BR> dim TName(7)<BR> dim TTitle(7)<BR> <BR> <BR> PNO=request("text1") <BR> <BR> set conn=server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> set rs=server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> <BR> conn.Open "anutest"<BR><BR> for i=0 to 7<BR> &#039IN THE FOLLOWING LINE I AM GETTING THE ERROR:<BR> TName(i)=request("text11(i)") <BR> TTitle(i)=request("text12(i)")<BR> <BR><BR> sql="INSERT INTO test " &_<BR> "(prodnum,name, " &_<BR> "title) VALUES(&#039"&PNO&"&#039, " &_<BR> "&#039"&TName(i)&"&#039,&#039"&TTitle(i)&"&#039)"< BR> <BR> rs.Open sql,conn<BR> <BR> next<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>In the table I have 4 columns.<BR>recordkey(key col,data type is autonumber), prodnum(text), TalentName(text), Talent Title(text) <BR><BR>If I enter the values into only 2 text boxes(and remaining 6 text boxes are empty), in database it is entering with commas and it is giving commas for empty text boxes like as follows:<BR><BR>recordkey prodnum TalentName TalentTitle<BR>1 100 anu,jenny,,,,,, sun,jbc,,,,,, <BR>2 100 anu,jenny,,,,,, sun,jbc,,,,,, <BR>3 100 anu,jenny,,,,,, sun,jbc,,,,,, <BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>8 100 anu,jenny,,,,,, sun,jbc,,,,,, <BR><BR><BR>The problem is it is filling data with commas in name,title<BR><BR><BR>But It should be entered as<BR>recordkey prodnum TalentName TalentTitle<BR>1 100 anu sun<BR>2 100 jenny jbc<BR> <BR><BR>==If there are no values in remaining text boxes no need to generate the loop 8 times also.If the user enters the values into only 2 text boxes it should generate the recordkey only 2 times.No need to generate 1 to 8(am i right?)<BR><BR>Please solve my problem.<BR>THANKS,<BR>Jennifer.