Job Opening

Thread: Job Opening

Default Job Opening

Mountain View, CA based biotechnology company. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer to participate in the design, development and implementation of an in-house developed laboratory information management system. We&#039;ll rely on you to contribute code to the presentation, middle tier and database layers, develop data transformation and integration software, create and maintain technical documentation and provide training and support to the production and bioinformatics teams. To qualify, you should have a BS or MS in CS, EE or equivalent, 2+ years experience with .NET (C#, ADO.NET) and 4+ years experience with Windows programming (SQL Server) and developing database-driven applications. Experience with Software Development Life Cycle practices required and a background in a life science field is desirable. Contact:<BR><BR>

Default sounds neat

but i live in PA<BR><BR>only thing i don&#039;t have is the 4+ years experience with windows programming :( lest you count college and all that console C++ programming. oh well...<BR><BR>oh wait, that&#039;s not entirely true, i&#039;ll have 2 years with C# in February...bah.