Hi, I was trying to write a script which downloads a file from a remote server. Everything seems to run fine , except I dont see the file downloaded. <BR><BR>Any suggestions please<BR><BR>This is my code...<BR>Thanks<BR>Option Explicit<BR>&#039; On Error Resume Next<BR><BR>Dim objFSO, objFile, objWSHShell, strFileName<BR><BR>strFileName = InputBox("Please enter the remote filename that you wish to download:", "File Name Input", "File.txt")<BR><BR>Set objFSO = WScript.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") <BR>Set objFile = objFSO.CreateTextFile("test.bat")<BR>Set objWSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")<BR>objFile.W riteLine "Open"<BR>objFile.WriteLine "Username"<BR>objFile.WriteLine "password"<BR>objFile.WriteLine "lcd C:FTP"<BR>objFile.WriteLine "cd /Dictations"<BR>objFile.WriteLine "get " & strFileName<BR><BR>objFile.Close<BR><BR>objWSHShel l.Run "%COMSPEC% /c/bb test.bat"<BR><BR>MsgBox "The " & strFileName & " file should have been downloaded.", vbInformation, "Execution Completed"<BR><BR>&#039; ************************************************** *********