Missing close of script delimiter (only does this

Thread: Missing close of script delimiter (only does this

Default Missing close of script delimiter (only does this

Hi, Since I am quite advanced in my ASP, I wouldnt call this a simple question...<BR><BR>I get this error only when I test my ASP on the NT server.<BR>Otherwise, on Personal web server everything works fine.<BR><BR>Active Server Pages error &#039ASP 0116&#039<BR>Missing close of script delimiter<BR>/ADOVBS.INC, line 1<BR>The Script block lacks the close of script tag (%&#062;).<BR><BR>Now this is really stupid, the only way I could solve this was to put a &#060;%<BR>%&#062; on every line of code in the file, which took me about 20 minutes<BR><BR>i.e<BR><BR>&#060;% response.buffer = true %&#062;<BR>&#060;% response.expires = 0 %&#062;<BR><BR>instead of having this<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> response.buffer = true<BR> response.expires = 0<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>I get this error on a lot of files. Why the hell should this happen?<BR>This is the most cheese error I&#039ve ever heard of.<BR><BR>Thanks very much<BR>Greg<BR>

Default RE: Missing close of script delimiter (only does t

Are you explicitly including ADOVBS.inc? I assume so, due to the error message. Are you having this problem if you DON&#039T include ADOVBS.inc?<BR><BR>Does your ADOVBS.inc contain weird characters or problems with unclosed script delimiters? Are you using the &#060;SCRIPT RUNAT=SERVER&#062; notation at all in your pages?