Hi,<BR><BR>I have been using Microsoft&#039;s CDONTS mail object to send email. The function I am using is attached below:<BR><BR>function Email (sFrom, sTo, sSubject, sBody)<BR><BR> if sFrom = "" or sTo = "" then<BR> Exit function<BR> end if<BR> <BR> Dim objMail<BR> Set objMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR> <BR> objMail.From = sFrom<BR> objMail.Subject = sSubject<BR> <BR> &#039;you need TO add these lines FOR the mail<BR> &#039;to be sent in HTML format<BR> objMail.BodyFormat = 0 <BR> objMail.MailFormat = 0 <BR> <BR> objMail.To = sTo<BR> objMail.Body = sBody<BR> objMail.Send<BR> <BR> set objMail = nothing<BR> <BR>end function<BR><BR><BR>Although the email is sending fine, I find that when I try to forward a message sent via this method from a Hotmail account, all the HTML formatting is lost. This is not the case with Outlook. Are there additional tags that I have to specify in the message to tell Hotmail not to touch the underlying tags?<BR><BR>On a final note, when I send such an email to my Hotmail account, I can copy-and-paste the content, compose a new message, and then send and forward it without any problems.<BR><BR>You&#039;re help is greatly appreciated!<BR><BR>Haniel