1. I have a folder in that i have .ppt files. In my page i created an anchor tag and in href i gave the path of the .ppt files. Whenever i click on that link it opens "File download" dialog box. But if i open the same page in some others system instead of opening "File download" dialog box it is opening the ppt file.<BR>do<BR>{<BR>if (Directory.Exists(Server.MapPath(objDR[0].ToString()+"\")))<BR>{ <BR>DirectoryInfo objDPath = new DirectoryInfo(Server.MapPath(objDR[0].ToString()+"\")); <BR>foreach (FileInfo file in objDPath.GetFiles())<BR>{<BR>Response.Write ("&#060;a href=&#039;"+ objDR[0].ToString() +"/"+ file.Name +"&#039; style=&#039;COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; TEXT-DECORATION: none;font-size=10px;&#039;&#062;" + file.Name.ToString() + "&#060;/a&#062;<BR>");<BR>}<BR>}<BR>}while (objDR.Read());<BR> <BR><BR>2. Whenever page gets executed it displays the blank page till the page gets fully loaded. I want to show some text like "processing.." before the page gets loaded in the browser. Is there any other way. <BR><BR>Kindly help me out. <BR><BR>Thanks and Regards<BR>Malar<BR><BR> <BR>