Need help from ASP guru

Thread: Need help from ASP guru

Daphne Guest

Default Need help from ASP guru

I am having some difficulty displaying database records depending on selections (single and/or multiple) made from a select list box. The select box is a double-linked variety and is dynamically populated using Javascript. <BR><BR>Question:<BR>How do I pass the selected option(s) from A.asp page to B.asp page. This B.asp page will display a number of records based on what is selected from the A.asp page.<BR><BR>To make it easier for you to understand what I am talking about, please visit my page showing the select boxes, then perhaps you can point me to a script that will achieve the results I am after. <BR><BR>Thanks a lot for any help<BR>Daphne<BR>

Default RE: Need help from ASP guru

Daphne<BR><BR>I visited your page, the values you are looking for are being passed to "viewdetails.htm". They are specifically the number of the items being choosen in a request.form array. The following code will loop through the values:<BR><BR>For i = 1 to Request.Form("Model").Count<BR> Response.Write Request.Form("Model")(i)<BR>Next<BR><BR>Good Luck<BR><BR>