Recently I tried to develop a function to help me sending e-mail messages with more than one attachment. Everything is working OK when I am sebding messages with one attachment, but when I try to send more than one file as attachment I get the following error:<BR>-------- Error -----------------<BR>Could not access &#039;CDO.Message&#039; object.<BR> at System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(O bject obj, String methodName, Object[] args) at System.Web.Mail.CdoSysHelper.Send(MailMessage message) at System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send(MailMessage message) at GlendaleInfo.ReadFile.SendMail(String SendTo, String SentFrom, String MessageSubject, String MessageBody, MailFormat MessageType, String MailAttachments) in ....<BR><BR>----------------&#062; End Error<BR><BR>Here is my code which tries to attach the the files and send the message:<BR><BR>[code language="VB.NET"]<BR> &#039; Creating the email object<BR> Dim oMail As MailMessage = New MailMessage<BR> &#039; Creating the attachment object<BR><BR> &#039;******************************************** *<BR> &#039; Checking if there is some attachments<BR> &#039;******************************************** *<BR> If MailAttachments &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR> Dim FilesToAttach() As String<BR> Dim j As Integer<BR> FilesToAttach = Split(MailAttachments, ",")<BR><BR> For j = 0 To UBound(FilesToAttach)<BR> &#039; Create the mail attachment<BR> Dim oMailAttachment As MailAttachment = New MailAttachment(FilesToAttach(j))<BR> &#039; Adding the attachment/s to the email message<BR> oMail.Attachments.Add(oMailAttachment)<BR> Next<BR><BR> SmtpMail.SmtpServer = ""<BR> End If<BR><BR> &#039; Create de message<BR> &#039;oMail = New MailMessage<BR> oMail.To = SendTo<BR> oMail.From = SentFrom<BR> &#039; Body format<BR> oMail.BodyFormat = MessageType<BR> oMail.Priority = MailPriority.High<BR> &#039;Message subject<BR> oMail.Subject = MessageSubject<BR> &#039; Message body<BR> oMail.Body = MessageBody<BR> &#039;sending e message<BR> SmtpMail.Send(oMail)<BR>[/code]<BR>