Validation of XML doc using ASP with Schemas

Thread: Validation of XML doc using ASP with Schemas

Default Validation of XML doc using ASP with Schemas

Hi<BR><BR>I was wondering if there was any way of validating XML document against a local XSD document and been able to throw and error or execute and action if the XML document structure/data types do not conform to the XSD doc.<BR><BR>The SML isnt going to be transformed using XSL/T, it is simply been used to transport data to a charting component. I was wanting to use the XSD documents to ensure that the XML document contained the correct data and elements before trying to pass it to the charting functions.<BR><BR>As yet I have not managed to find a way to get this to work. I though that validating the XML against the XSD could be done through namespaces but as yet cannot find something that works either through ASP or referencing within the XML document itself.<BR><BR>Any help is appreciated.<BR>John

Default SOM?<BR><BR>Never used it, but it sounds like what you want...<BR><BR>And, my favorite XML-related link is:<BR><BR><BR>It&#039;s a link to the MS XML SDK documentation on MSDN.