Hi guys,<BR><BR>I sent this post a few days ago, but have a few additional questions coz of the replies i got.I&#039ve got some mail code here from my predecessor. It works fine on the live webserver (I receive an e-mail), but when I work with it on our development server I get an error like this. <BR><BR>****************************************** *<BR>Server object error &#039ASP 0177 : 800401f3&#039 <BR><BR>Server.CreateObject Failed <BR><BR>/maillist/sendtomaillist.asp, line 42 <BR><BR>Invalid class string <BR><BR>*****************************<BR><BR>Can anyone tell me why this is happening, here is a snippet of the code where it appears to be falling over, I hope I paste in enough.<BR><BR>******************************<BR>d im redirect,subject,body,fromname,fromaddress,mailer, myGroup<BR><BR>redirect = StripHTMLTag(request.form("redirect"))<BR>subject = StripHTMLTag(request.form("Subject"))<BR>myGroup = request.form("myGroup")<BR>&#039body = StripHTMLTag(request.form("Content"))<BR>body = request.form("Content")<BR>fromname = request.form("fromname")<BR>fromaddress = request.form("fromaddress")<BR><BR>Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")<BR>Mailer.QM essage = true<BR><BR>Mailer.FromName = fromname<BR>Mailer.FromAddress = fromaddress<BR>Mailer.RemoteHost = ""<BR>Mailer.Subject = subject<BR>Mailer.BodyText = body<BR>&#039Mailer.ContentType = "text/html" <BR>*******************************<BR><BR>Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance, you can contact me at nathan@tsw.com.au.<BR>I got replies saying to install the appropriate components on the development server, how does one do this?? Can anyone tell me or tell me of an appropriate link that could help? I&#039ve also come across another createobject that doesn&#039t work on the dev server. <BR>In the another file this function OpenSite seems to create okay<BR><BR>Function OpenInsite<BR> Set insiteCONN = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.connection")<BR> insiteCONN.open "edcreditinsite"<BR>End Function<BR><BR>but when it comes to creating this upl object<BR><BR>set upl = Server.CreateObject("SoftArtisans.FileUp")<BR>acti on = upl.Form("action")<BR>pid = upl.form("pid")<BR>posID = upl.form("posID")<BR><BR>it gets the same sort of error as above, I really need to figure out how to get these components going, any help would be great.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR>Nathan <BR>