HI,<BR><BR>I am trying to work with the session object and in one case I get wierd behavior. I&#039;m working in ASP.NET (VB). I am storing files associated with each users&#039; account on my site in a folder named after their username. When a user changes their username I need to change that folder but when this happens I lose all my session variables. I have 4 lines of code:<BR><BR>[Code Language="VB.NET"]<BR>Dim dirOld As String = server.mappath("Files") & "\" & UNameOld<BR>Dim dirNew As String = server.MapPath("Files") & "\" & UNameNew<BR>Directory.Move(dirOld, dirNew)<BR>File.Delete(dirOld)<BR>[/Code]<BR><BR>These lines are used to rename the folder by creating a new one and copying the contents over before deleting the old folder. If I comment these lines out the session variables I&#039;m using are still there and everything works fine except the folder name doesn&#039;t change.<BR><BR>Does anyone know why this might be happening and what I might be able to do to fix it?<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR>Jason