Newbie HELP

Thread: Newbie HELP

Default Newbie HELP

Hey all,<BR><BR>Brand new to ASP & VBscript and was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction...<BR><BR>I&#039;m looking for some code that can look in a directory, and assign links to anything inside the directory with the link name being the name of the file (be it html, asp, pdf, jpg etc.). And if nothing exists in the directory it displays a simple text message like "nothing found". Is this possible with ASP & VBscript? If so, is it way beyond a newbie such as myself? Would something like this be available now for me to learn from? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance. Peace.<BR><BR>redroy<BR>

Default code

Do a search in the ASP section of planet source code for directory listing:<BR><BR><BR><BR>Th ey should have plenty of examples there.

Default Basic sites to search

most of this has already been done, here are a couple of resources for you to check out...<BR><BR> &#060;-- Scripts to download<BR> &#060;-- Scripts to download<BR> &#060;-- Search for code<BR><BR>I can guarentee that someone else has done this before, all you need to do is search for it :-D<BR><BR>-- Whol