hi, <BR><BR>i read the article published in aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com named &#039;ASP.NET Charting Using Office Web Components (OWC)&#039;.<BR><BR>well, i have one table in ms access named &#039;production&#039; with three fields, ID (autonumber), hour (number), production (number). <BR><BR>my production day begins at the 5:00 am (represented in the table as 5) and finish at the 4:00 am. it means, in the db one day goes from 5 to 4 (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ..., 23, 0, 1, 2,3, 4). I need that my X values begin at 5 and finish at 4, but i can not do that, the chart automatically starts it at 0.<BR><BR>i am using VS.NET with OWC 10 and MS Access, in Win XP and Office XP.<BR><BR>please, can anybody help me out?<BR>what can i do in order to solve this trouble?<BR>if i need to replace the hour number field to a date/time field, how could i chart it?<BR><BR>my english is not very well, so, i hope you can understand me, and help me.<BR><BR>thanks in advance.<BR><BR>Francisco Villanueva.<BR>fvilla@rodrun.com<BR>