Hi all,<BR><BR>Some colleagues and I are implementing a billing system. Today, our very small business (utilities and telecoms) uses a third party to produce bills, but now we&#039;re going to bring all of that functionality in-house. Our office is not networked, although we&#039;ll be getting a DSL connection and wireless LAN soon. <BR><BR>I&#039;m responsible for technology within the business, and through some evaluation, I&#039;ve pretty much concluded that the best mechanism for our billing system implementation would be once we&#039;ve networked up the office, to deploy a windows server running SQL server 2000 (low numbers of millions of records will be needed to be crunched), and then use ASP to serve out the data and run the day-to-day operations of billing and CRM.<BR><BR>I&#039;m a reasonably competent DBA and visual basic programmer (and so writing a billing/CRM system holds no real mystery to me), but have not much experience in the nuts and bolts of ASP... <BR><BR>My first question is a general one - does the solution outlined above fit my needs in the opinion of the esteemed programmers on this site?<BR><BR>And my second would be one of advice - has anyone pointers on the whole "getting me started" piece? once I&#039;m going I&#039;ll be fine... we just want to hit the ground running on this one.<BR><BR>Regards<BR><BR>Richard<BR>