aspx trouble

Thread: aspx trouble

Default aspx trouble

I am trying to to host a aspx website on my hosting companys server.<BR><BR>They support but I am having some difficulty. Every page I load up in htm appears fine no trouble but as soon as i try and load a page up with aspx i get <BR>Server Error in &#039;/clientlocked&#039; Application.<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>Runtime Error <BR>Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. <BR><BR>Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a &#060;customErrors&#062; tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This &#060;customErrors&#062; tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".<BR><BR><BR>&#060;!-- Web.Config Configuration File --&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;configuration&#062;<BR> &#060;system.web&#062;<BR> &#060;customErrors mode="Off"/&#062;<BR> &#060;/system.web&#062;<BR>&#060;/configuration&#062;<BR> <BR><BR>This is how our web.config is configured already and i get teh same error all the time with any aspx fiel in my virtual directory or not.<BR><BR>Does anyone know what is going on here or what i can tell my host company as they can not see any problems.<BR><BR>Regards<BR><BR>Jazza

Default Ask them to confirm your..

.. web.config file.<BR><BR>You *should* be seeing error messages, there&#039;s no reason that you aren&#039;t.