Time to laugh at ourselves

Thread: Time to laugh at ourselves

Los Angeles, CA

Default Time to laugh at ourselves

The Top 20 replies by programmers when their programs do not work: <BR><BR>20. "That&#039;s weird..." <BR>19. "It&#039;s never done that before." <BR>18. "It worked yesterday." <BR>17. "How is that possible?" <BR>16. "It must be a hardware problem." <BR>15. "What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?" <BR>14. "There is something funky in your data." <BR>13. "I haven&#039;t touched that module in weeks!" <BR>12. "You must have the wrong version." <BR>11. "It&#039;s just some unlucky coincidence." <BR>10. "I can&#039;t test everything!" <BR>9. "THIS can&#039;t be the source of THAT." <BR>8. "It works, but it hasn&#039;t been tested." <BR>7. "Somebody must have changed my code." <BR>6. "Did you check for a virus on your system?" <BR>5. "Even though it doesn&#039;t work, how does it feel? <BR>4. "You can&#039;t use that version on your system." <BR>3. "Why do you want to do it that way?" <BR>2. "Where were you when the program blew up?" <BR><BR>And the Number One reply by programmers when their programs don&#039;t work: <BR><BR>1. "It works on my machine."<BR><BR>

Default funny

i saw a list entitled "The top 20 most frequently things that Akhilesh says every day" and it was identical.

Default Funnily enough

I used at least 4 of those yesterday with a Client.<BR><BR>:-)

meKlooj_it Guest

Default Another item

Why don&#039;t do it yourself?????#@#@#)(#)aarrrggh##++##$==@###