Re-submitting Form Varables

Thread: Re-submitting Form Varables

Default Re-submitting Form Varables

I have a recordset displaying in a Dynamic Table on an ASP page called profilerProductView.asp. The very first time i go into the page it displays OK.<BR>The action of the form points to the same page.i.e.<BR>&#060;form name="formProfile" action="profilerProductView.asp" &#062;<BR>If i want to resubmit a new search range, i.e. StartDate, EndDate Variables and get a new result on the same form i recieve an error, saying the following...<BR>ADODB.Field error &#039;800a0bcd&#039; <BR>Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. <BR>/Profiler/profilerProductView.asp, line 134<BR><BR>How do i resubmit the form variables StartDate & EndDate agian & agian to get my dynamic table to update on the same form?<BR>

Default Is this a crosspost? Anyway... have to check whether you&#039;re recordset is empty - as the error message suggests:<BR><BR>If rsMyRecordset.EOF Then<BR>&nsbp;&nbsp;Response.Write("The search returned no values.")<BR>Else<BR>&nsbp;&nbsp;&#039; Display results<BR>End If<BR><BR>Oliver.