1. A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT APPROACHES ARE BEING TRIED<BR>We are still pissing in the wind.<BR><BR>2. EXTENSIVE REPORT IS BEING PREPARED ON A FRESH APPROACH TO THE PROBLEM<BR>We just hired three kids fresh out of college.<BR><BR>3. CLOSE PROJECT COORDINATION<BR>We know who to blame.<BR><BR>4. MAJOR TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGH<BR>It works OK, but looks very hitech.<BR><BR>5. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS DELIVERED ASSURED<BR>We are so far behind schedule the customer is happy to get it delivered.<BR><BR>6. PRELIMINARY OPERATIONAL TESTS WERE INCONCLUSIVE<BR>The darn thing blew up when we threw the switch<BR><BR>7. TEST RESULTS WERE EXTREMELY GRATIFYING<BR>We are so surprised that the stupid thing works.<BR><BR>8. THE ENTIRE CONCEPT WILL HAVE TO BE ABANDONED<BR>The only person who understood the thing quit.<BR><BR>9. IT IS IN THE PROCESS<BR>It is so wrapped up in red tape that the situation is about hopeless.<BR><BR>10. WE WILL LOOK INTO IT<BR>Forget it! We have enough problems for now.<BR><BR>11. PLEASE NOTE AND INITIAL<BR>Let&#039;s spread the responsibility for the screw up.<BR><BR>12. GIVE US THE BENEFIT OF YOUR THINKING<BR>We&#039;ll listen to what you have to say as long as it doesn&#039;t interfere with what we&#039;ve already done.<BR><BR>13. GIVE US YOUR INTERPRETATION<BR>I can&#039;t wait to hear this bull!<BR><BR>14. SEE ME or LET&#039;S DISCUSS<BR>Come into my office, I&#039;m lonely.<BR><BR>15. ALL NEW<BR>Parts not interchangeable with the previous design.<BR><BR>16. RUGGED<BR>Too **** heavy to lift!<BR><BR>17. LIGHTWEIGHT<BR>Lighter than RUGGED.<BR><BR>18. YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT<BR>One finally worked.<BR><BR>19. ENERGY SAVING<BR>Achieved when the power switch is off.<BR><BR>20. LOW MAINTENANCE<BR>Impossible to fix if broken.