if you&#039;re interested...<BR><BR>http://www.earlyrisesoftware.net/apps.aspx<BR><BR>i&#039;m not looking to make money off of it but it would be great if you would read the description for ForumWatch and see if you might be interested... if not, that&#039;s fine, but configuration is simple on your end, maybe half an hour, and you can configure how many posts users can watch and the rate at which the program checks. email me at jasontconnell at hotmail dot com and let me know what you think. <BR><BR>if you sign up for an account on the site you can see screenshots of the program in action and even use the program if you want. it was a pretty simple release with the most basic of functionality, and i will be adding in extras and one fix that i know of in future editions. one extra would be advertisements because i know that you would be making less money or even losing money if people didn&#039;t visit the site. i can add in an RSS reader as well, and let you add feeds like latest aspfaqs etc, which would also be useful for me, so i would highly consider it.