could someone please help me out here.. <BR>its like this. <BR>i used to use a global.asa file in my web application.. <BR>now that theyve made some changes on the web server where my application was hosted.. i find that that is no longer possible.. <BR>i what i could do instead.. is it simply a matter of pasting the contents of my global.asa file into an include file that i might include in every one of my web pages.. <BR>my global.asa file looks like this <BR><BR>&#060;%@Language="VBSCRIPT"%&#062;<BR><BR> &#060;%<BR>Const ITEM_ID=0<BR>Const ITEM_UNIT_PRICE=1<BR>Const ITEM_QUANTITY = 2<BR>Const ITEM_DISCOUNT=3<BR><BR>Const CART_COLUMNS = 4<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnStart<BR>Dim cartArray()<BR>ReDim cartArray(CART_COLUMNS,10) &#039;an arbitrary inital size<BR>cartMaxUsed = -1 &#039; no elements used yet<BR><BR>&#039;Create array session varaible that will hold the contents of the users shopping cart<BR>Session("cartArray") = cartArray <BR>Session("cartMaxUsed") = cartMaxUsed <BR>end sub<BR><BR>&#039;This function will return the *index* of the next<BR>&#039; available slot in the cartArray. If the cartArray <BR>&#039; is full, it is expanded before the index is returned!<BR><BR>Function addCartElement()<BR> if cartMaxUsed&#062;= UBound(cartArray,2) then<BR> &#039;add 10 elements<BR> ReDim Preserve cartArray( CART_COLUMNS, cartMaxUsed + 10 )<BR> End If<BR>cartMaxUsed = cartMaxUsed + 1<BR>addCartElement = cartMaxUsed<BR>End Function<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>