Error when sending text file by email

Thread: Error when sending text file by email

Default Error when sending text file by email

When I try to send a text file to another employee from the site I get the following error in Internet Explorer: <BR>Error &#039;80004005&#039;<BR>Unspecified error<BR>/profile.asp, line 475<BR><BR>This is the code that is currently on the site:<BR><BR>Dim mail<BR>&#039;create an instance of the object<BR>Set mail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR>&#039;sen ders email address<BR>mail.From = ""<BR>&#039;recipient s email address<BR>mail.To = ""<BR>&#039;this is your subject (title of email)<BR>mail.Subject = "New Profile Submitted"<BR>&#039;file to be attached<BR>mail.AttachFile("")<BR>&#039;main text body<BR>mail.Body ="New Profile Entry"<BR>&#039;send the email<BR>mail.Send<BR>Set mail = Nothing<BR><BR>I figure that the file location is the problem but what should it be changed to? If anyone can help I would sure appreciate it.<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>

Default You didnt say what line.

The error was on...<BR><BR>Ill presume this line is 475<BR>mail.AttachFile("") <BR><BR>I&#039;ve never included attachments before.<BR>But im sure its because you used a virtual path.<BR><BR>The code im sure seend the physical path to the file in order to attach it.<BR>mail.AttachFile("D:ExactPathToYourWebSiteTE MPPROFILEprofile.txt")<BR><BR>Pretty sure thats whats needed.