As the RWC gets underway...

Thread: As the RWC gets underway...

Default As the RWC gets underway...

...a joke, from Aunty.<BR><BR>Johnson, Dallaglio and Wilkinson are standing before God at the throne of heaven. God looks at them and says: "Before granting you a place at my side, I must first ask you what you believe in." <BR>Addressing Johnno first he asks, "What do you believe?" Johnson looks God in the eye and states passionately, "I believe rugby to be the food of life. Nothing else brings such unbridled joy to so many people - from the grim North to the bright lights of Twickenham. I have devoted my life to bring such joy to people who stood on the terraces supporting their club and country." <BR><BR>God offers Johnno the seat to his left. <BR><BR>He then turns to Lawrence: "And you, Lol, what do you believe?" <BR><BR>Lol stands tall and proud: "I believe courage, honour and passion are the fundamentals of life and I&#039;ve spent my whole playing career being a living embodiment of these traits." <BR><BR>God, moved by the passion of the speech, offers Dallaglio the seat to his right. <BR><BR>Finally, he turns to Wilkinson: "And you, Johnny, what do you believe?" <BR><BR>"I believe", says Wilkinson "that you&#039;re sitting in my seat".<BR><BR>Craig.

MauricioHitman Guest

Default At the same time...

At the same time Jason Responses:<BR><BR>"HEY... this is social heaven, the crown only belongs to me... so go back to hell, cause no one reings here except ME!"<BR><BR>Then Scott appears and said:<BR><BR>"Klooj_it has been banned"<BR><BR>EOM