Thanks all for the suggestions on running ASPExec to run MS DOS apps from an ASP page. Unfortunately, I don&#039t think this will help my situation. I need to allow several users to run DOS apps simultaneously from the same web server. ASPExec appears to allow one DOS app to run at once, which also appears to be the only thing that runs at all on the web server while the dos app is running (IE: it takes all the resources !)<BR><BR>If I am missing something with ASPExec, please let me know.<BR><BR>As an alternative solution, I have had some success in creating an IIS application in VB to SHELL a Dos .exe file. The server slows down, but does let other activity occur. I was able to run two .exe files simultaneously this way, although one of the .exe runs did hog most of the server resources while running (these runs may take 10 to 15 minutes to run (on a standalone machine !).<BR><BR>I&#039m not familiar with managing a multi-tasking environment on an NT web server. Any suggestions on how to keep one of my .exe files from killing the server while it&#039s running ? Pif files perhaps ? <BR><BR>Thanks.