I am attempting to use GetRows but am apparently missing something. The code I am trying to use is below:<BR><BR>Const adOpenStatic = 3<BR>Const adLockReadOnly = 1<BR>Const adCmdText = 1<BR>Ret = OpenConnection(objConn, "Web") &#039; From DBConn.asp<BR>strSQL = "Select tblTrainingTopic.Description, Attendees, TrainDate, TrainTime, Location, Trainer " & _<BR> "From tblTrainingSched Inner Join tblTrainingTopicSched " & _<BR> "On tblTrainingSched.tblTrainingSched_PK = tblTrainingTopicSched.SchedKey " & _<BR> "Inner Join tblTrainingTopic On tblTrainingTopicSched.TopicKey = tblTrainingTopic.tblTrainingTopic_PK " & _<BR> "Order By " & OrderBy<BR>Set objRec = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>objRec.O pen strSQL, objConn, adOpenStatic, adLockReadOnly, adCmdText<BR>aryTraining = objRec.GetRows<BR>CloseConnection (objConn)<BR>i = aryTraining(0,0)<BR>response.write "text = " & i<BR><BR>The SQL statement is valid and works fine, and the code works if I just loop through the results. However, an attempt to use GetRows results in nothing being displayed via the last line. I "think" that I am implementing this correctly, but obviously something is wrong.<BR><BR>Any pointers to the right direction would be appreciated.<BR><BR>Cheers -<BR><BR>george