Hi,<BR><BR>I trying to build a console application that checks whether or not some fields in table are populated within a certain time period. The sql code is correct, I know this because I put it in query analyzer to verfiy the results. Once it&#039;s gotten those results it will send an email populating the body to the email with those results. Its sending the emails but nothing appears in the email. I don&#039;t thinks it reading my connection. I was hoping that somebody could take a look at my code and might tell me what I might be doing wrong.<BR><BR>Imports System<BR>Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic<BR>Imports System.Data.SqlClient<BR>Imports System.Web.Mail<BR><BR>Namespace AtlasGrievance<BR> Class GetNames<BR><BR> Shared Sub main()<BR> &#039;Console.WriteLine("test")<BR><BR> Dim myConnection As New SqlConnection()<BR> Dim myCommand As New SqlCommand()<BR> Dim result As SqlDataReader<BR><BR> myConnection = New SqlConnection("server=SQLDEV1;uid=fernandezf;pwd=i aadfs;database=OSS")<BR> myConnection.Open()<BR><BR> myCommand = New SqlCommand("select * from ATAGrievance where (txtgrievancecomments is null) and (CreatedDate + 14) &#060; GetDate()", myConnection)<BR> Dim dr As SqlDataReader = myCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior.CloseConne ction)<BR><BR> While (dr.Read())<BR> System.Console.WriteLine(dr("txtName"))<BR> System.Console.WriteLine(dr("txtEmail"))<BR> System.Console.WriteLine(dr("ddlcouncil"))<BR> End While<BR> dr.Close()<BR><BR> Dim mssg As New Web.Mail.MailMessage()<BR> Dim ae As New alpaEmail()<BR> Dim txtName As String<BR> Dim txtEmail As String<BR><BR> mssg.From = "fernandezf@alpa.org"<BR> mssg.To = "fernandezf@alpa.org"<BR> mssg.Subject = "List of individuals Regional Chief Pilot hasn&#039;t responded to"<BR> mssg.Body = "This is the list of people" & txtName & txtEmail<BR><BR> ae.SendMail(mssg, "webmail.alpa.org")<BR><BR> End Sub<BR><BR> End Class<BR>End Namespace