Looking for samples...

Thread: Looking for samples...

Cypher Guest

Default Looking for samples...

They are times when you look for some ideas for setting up an original website. but before you can say "Jack Robinson", you find another one already in this business.<BR><BR>I assume there is probably a site giving examples of regular expressions; a tutorial somehow. <BR><BR>This forum is a good start, but what if you&#039re looking for more thorough samples?<BR><BR>If anyone have heard about these kind of sites, just let me know.<BR>

Cypher Guest

Default RE: Looking for samples...Ooops

Sorry...<BR>I didn&#039t see that the main thread was dealing about this....

Jason Miller Guest

Default RE: Looking for samples...

Generally any site about Perl should include information on regular expressions. The syntax for the actual pattern matching should be 99%+ the same, though the outcome may be a bit better than what you&#039ll experience on an MS engine ("You&#039re telling me you can&#039t find _that???_ How many of those characters does it take for you to get it through your thick CPU that even _one_ of them exists? GAH!). Also, www.ora.com has a book on mastering regular expressions. (It&#039s got owls.)<BR><BR>HiH.