Turn $6 into 60K

Thread: Turn $6 into 60K

Default Turn $6 into 60K

Turn $6 to $$60,000!!!!! I found this on a bulletin board and decided <BR>to try it. A <BR>little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are <BR>now, and came <BR>across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of <BR>dollars within <BR>weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, Yeah <BR>right, this must be <BR>a scam,but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, <BR>it said that you <BR>send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. <BR>You then place <BR>your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the <BR>article in at <BR>least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So <BR>after thinking <BR>it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. <BR>I figured: what <BR>have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Then I invested <BR>the measly $6.00. <BR>Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the <BR>mail! I was <BR>shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming <BR>in. In my first <BR>week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a <BR>total of over <BR>$1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it`s still <BR>growing. This is now <BR>my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it`s <BR>still coming <BR>in rapidly. It`s certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more <BR>than that on <BR>the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why <BR>it <BR>works....Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you <BR>can get the <BR>information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow <BR>the directions <BR>exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought <BR>possible by doing <BR>something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! <BR>(Print it out or <BR>download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! <BR>It`s easy. <BR>It`s legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) <BR>IMPORTANT: This is not a <BR>rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no <BR>risk - it <BR>really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, <BR>you will receive <BR>extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions <BR>EXACTLY, and <BR>$60,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains <BR>successful because <BR>of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its <BR>success by <BR>carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the <BR>Mail Order <BR>business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it`s <BR>a service. You <BR>are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large <BR>corporations are happy to <BR>pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the <BR>mailing lists is <BR>secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me <BR>asking to be <BR>included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: <BR>Get 6 separate <BR>pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper; PLEASE <BR>PUT ME ON YOUR <BR>MAILING LIST. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the <BR>6 pieces of <BR>paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent <BR>thievery). Next, <BR>place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should <BR>now have 6 sealed <BR>envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your <BR>name and address, <BR>and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS <BR>ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! <BR>You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like <BR>most of us I <BR>was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of <BR>it all. So I <BR>checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they <BR>confirmed that it <BR>is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:<BR><BR><BR>1)Stephanie Hicks 1283 Evening Canyon Henderson, NV 89014 <BR><BR><BR>2)Tia Loske 40 Han*bleep* St. Ft. Plain, NY 13339<BR><BR><BR>3)Maria Torres 467 Delavan Ave. Newark, N.J. 07107<BR><BR><BR>4)J. Howard PO Box 82162 Tampa, Fl. 33682<BR><BR><BR>5)M. Jaipersad 5506 apt 4 Terrace CT, Tampa, Fl. 33617<BR><BR><BR>6)Ryan Scribner 55 Chalel St. Calais, ME. 04619<BR><BR><BR>. STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list th at you see above, move the <BR>other names up <BR>(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the <BR>list. STEP 3: <BR>Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to <BR>original as <BR>possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I <BR>think there <BR>are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more <BR>you post, the <BR>more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, <BR>refer to Title <BR>18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these <BR>steps for <BR>yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. <BR>PLEASE <BR>REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty <BR>and integrity of <BR>the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. <BR>Look at it this <BR>way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money <BR>that so many <BR>others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain <BR>every name and <BR>address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the <BR>notes people send <BR>you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it <BR>might be a good <BR>idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail <BR>theft.) So, as each <BR>post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members <BR>will be <BR>reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar <BR>each. Your name <BR>will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the <BR>#1 position you <BR>will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity <BR>for only $6.00 <BR>($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add <BR>your own name <BR>to the list and you`re in business!<BR><BR><BR>Directions For How To Post To News Groups <BR><BR>You do not need to retype this letter to do your own posting. Simply <BR>put your cursor <BR>at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of <BR>this document, <BR>and select copy from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter <BR>into the <BR>computer`s memory. <BR><BR>Open a blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank <BR>page. From the <BR>edit menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the letter into the <BR>notepad so that <BR>you will add your name to the list. <BR><BR>Save your new notepad file as a text File, if you want to do your <BR>posting in different <BR>settings, you will always have this file to go back to. <BR><BR>Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various new <BR>groups (on-line <BR>forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions). Visit these message <BR>boards and post <BR>this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter <BR>and selecting <BR>paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header <BR>that everyone <BR>sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, <BR>click the post <BR>message button. You are finished You have finished your first posting. <BR>Congratulations! <BR><BR>THAT`S IT. All you have to do is jump news groups and post away, after <BR>you get the <BR>hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each news group. <BR><BR>REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL <BR>MAKE! IT IS A MOST <BR>FOR YOU TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. "That`s It" You will begin receiving <BR>money from <BR>around the world within days. You may eventually want to rent a P.O. <BR>Box due to the <BR>heavy volume of mail you will be receiving, but you can do it from your <BR>home. MAKE <BR>CERTAIN THAT ALL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. <BR><BR>Now the Why part: Assume for example you get a 7.5% return, which is <BR>very <BR>conservative. Please view the following estimated breakdowns <BR><BR>Estimated breakdowns: <BR><BR>When you mail 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00 Those 15 mail <BR>out 200 <BR>letters, 225 people will mail you $1.00 Those 225 mail out 200 letters, <BR>3,375 people <BR>will mail you $1.00 Those 3,375 mail out 200 letters, 50,625 people <BR>will mail you <BR>$1.00 Those 50,625 mail out 200 letters, 759,375 people will mail you <BR>$1.00 By now <BR>your name has dropped off the list, but so far you have received at <BR>least $759,375. <BR>With an original investment of only $6.00 [plus postage]. AMAZING! <BR><BR>You have to remember and realize that thousands of people all over the <BR>world are <BR>joining the Internet and reading these articles every day, JUST LIKE <BR>YOU right now. So <BR>you can get $6.00 and turn it into thousands and thousands! It does not <BR>matter what <BR>Country you are in, just use U.S. dollars.

Default Idiot! Crosspost and (obviously) spam. (eop)

Default Maybe in JScript but no ASP.NET