I have found several good articles about how to resize images and/or generate thumbnails using ASP.NET (C# or VB.NET) such as this one:<BR>http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/012203-1.aspx<BR><BR>But what about image resampling? What I&#039;m trying to do is replace the functionality of the ASPimage ASP component that I&#039;ve used in the past to do 3 things. 1) Resample images to 72dpi, then 2) Resize to acceptable dimensions, then 3) Generate a thumbnail. Take a photo album web application for example. Many users are not savvy about optimizing images for use on the web. So they may upload a 1MB 300dpi photo into their album. Well, I, the host, pay for that space and I want a good download experience for the site visitors. So, I&#039;ve used ASPImage to check the dpi--if greater than 72, resample to 72dpi. Then if image width is greater than say 700pixels, resize to 700pixels wide while maintaining aspect ratio. Lastly, I&#039;d use the ASPImage component to create a 100pixel wide thumbnail again maintaining aspect ratio of the original image.<BR><BR>So now I&#039;m trying to duplicate this functionality using .NET and without third-party components. What I&#039;m missing is how to know current dpi of an image and then how to resample it. Does this exist in the .NET Library?