Parameters Collection

Thread: Parameters Collection

Default Parameters Collection

Hi Guys,<BR><BR>I have a classic ASP page that is calling a Stored Proc with 27 parameters that are set within the page in a complex If..Then manner (boy, I get to maintain some real garbage that others have left behind).<BR><BR>My problem is that I am getting a 28th parameter created somewhere and it&#039;s causing the SP to choke (too many parameters). The parameters.count confirms that the 28th parameter is created when a certain combination is used.<BR><BR>Is it possible to do a <BR>**<BR>For all items in .parameters<BR>response.write .parameters.item.value<BR>Next<BR>**<BR><BR>If I can do this then I can find that "wild" parameter and kill it off. I&#039;ve been playing with this for the last 30 minutes, but I haven&#039;t got the syntax right.<BR><BR>Any clues?<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>Mike<BR>

Default For Each..

For Each oParam In CommandObject.Parameters<BR> Response.Write oParam.&#060;whatever&#062;<BR>Next<BR><BR>I&#039; m not sure about that &#060;whatever&#062; part, but you should be able to check the ADO documentation for it.