multiple confirmations

Thread: multiple confirmations

Default multiple confirmations

Hi<BR>i am doing my project in using vb as script language.I want execute one stored procedure when ever user click on button say "button1".<BR>but before executing that stored procedure i want to display multiple confirmation alerts to user example <BR>1.amount&#062;100 still you want to proceed?<BR>2.Qty all ready exceeded still want to continue ?<BR>ect .<BR>this is my actual requirment.<BR>my approach is like this on page load i am specifying <BR><BR>Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "if(confirm(&#039;amount&#062;100 still you want to proceed?&#039;)){}else{return false}")<BR> <BR> Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "if(confirm(&#039;Qty all ready exceeded still want to continue ?&#039;)){}else{return false}")<BR><BR>so when ever user click button1 its promting the final alert not all alerts .<BR><BR>i hope i cleared my help me how to proceed.<BR><BR>thanks.<BR>

Default RE: multiple confirmations

probably easiest to use one function...something like...<BR>&#060;script language="javascript"&#062;<BR>function verify(){<BR>if confirm(&#039;amount&#062;100...&#039;){<BR> if confirm(&#039;qty all ready..&#039;){<BR> return true;<BR> }<BR>}<BR>return false;<BR>}<BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR> <BR>Then call the function in the attribute<BR>Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "return verify();")<BR><BR>Something like that outta work.<BR>