Hi!<BR> <BR>I have to enter the data into multiple text boxes. <BR>a)In 1st asp file (ex:asp1.asp) I created text boxes for Name, Title dynamically like in following way:<BR><BR>Name:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR>Title:<BR><BR><BR><BR>< BR>&#060;% dim i<BR>for i=0 to 7 %&#062;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR>&#060 ;input type="text" id="text11(i)" name="text11(i)"&#062;<BR>&#060;input type="text" id="text12(i)" name="text12(i)"&#062;<BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;% next %&#062;<BR><BR><BR>b)In 2nd asp file(asp2.asp) I wrote the code to insert into the tale.<BR>&#060;%<BR> dim i<BR> <BR> dim PNO <BR> dim TName<BR> dim TTitle<BR><BR> set conn=server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> set rs=server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> <BR> conn.Open "anutest"<BR> <BR> for i=0 to 7<BR> TName=request("text11(i)") <BR> TTitle=request("text12(i)")<BR> <BR> sql="INSERT INTO test " &_<BR> "(prodnum,name, " &_<BR> "title) VALUES(&#039"&PNO&"&#039, " &_<BR> "&#039"&TName&"&#039,&#039"&TTitle&"&#039)"<BR > <BR> rs.Open sql,conn<BR><BR> next<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>In the table I have 4 columns<BR>recordkey(key col,data type is autonumber),prodnum(text),Name(text),Title(text) <BR><BR>If I enter the values into only 2 text boxes(and remaining 6 text boxes are empty),It is filling with commas in name,title <BR><BR><BR>===It is entering like:<BR>recordkey prodnum Name Title<BR>1 100 anu,jenny,,,,,, jbc,mln,,,,,,<BR>2 100 anu,jenny,,,,,, jbc,mln,,,,,,<BR>3 100 anu,jenny,,,,,, jbc,mln,,,,,,<BR>. <BR>.<BR>.<BR>8 100 anu,jenny,,,,,, jbc,mln,,,,,,<BR> <BR>But it should be entered as<BR>1 100 anu jbc<BR>2 100 jenny mln<BR><BR>==If there are no values in remaining text boxes no need to generate the loop 8 times also.If the user enters the values into only 2 text boxes it should generate the recordkey only 2 times.No need to generate 1 to 8(am i right?)<BR><BR>How to do this?Please help me.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>anu.