Hi Everyone. Im trying to use the OWC10 I followed the example that I found on http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/080603-1.aspx about ASP.NET Charting Using Office Web Components (OWC) <BR>i followed all the article, but when im trying to do the chart it wont grab the values i need...this is the code<BR>...<BR>ChartSpace1 = New OWC.ChartSpace()<BR>ChartSpace1.Charts.Add(0)<BR>C hartSpace1.Charts(0).SeriesCollection.Add(0)<BR>Ch artSpace1.Charts(0).SeriesCollection(0).Type = _OWC.ChartChartTypeEnum.chChartTypeScatterMarkers< BR>ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SeriesCollection(0).SetDa ta_(OWC.ChartDimensionsEnum.chDimSeriesNames, CType_(OWC10.ChartSpecialDataSourcesEnum.chDataLit eral, Int32), aN)<BR>ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SetData_(OWC.ChartDim ensionsEnum.chDimXValues,OWC.ChartSpecialDataSourc esEnum.chDataLiteral, aX)<BR>ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SetData_(OWC.ChartDim ensionsEnum.chDimYValues,OWC.ChartSpecialDataSourc esEnum.chDataLiteral, aY)<BR>...<BR><BR>It actually runs without telling me anything, but it doesnt show any graphic. so when i debug this 3 last lines always return to me "Expression does not produce a value.". the aX, aY and aN are the arrays that have the Names of the points(aN), and the X,Y Coordenate (aX,aY). I also tried to put a 0 or a 1 in place of OWC.ChartSpecialDataSourcesEnum.chDataLiteral but it sends an error "The DataSourceIndex is not valid". So i really don&#039;t know what to do...anyone?...any ideas o reference to articles (not the ones that are here) would be appreciated!...thanks!<BR>