Hello!<BR><BR>I am trying to make the following possible:<BR><BR>1. User accesses Page1.asp and enters some credentials.<BR>2. Page1 posts to Page2.asp which after some things uses a COM component (inproc dll) to do encryption (I have written code for RSA encryption using Windows Crypto API)<BR>3. The reponse is the encrypted data.<BR><BR>Problem: Everything works fine when client and server are all on the same machine. However when the client accesses Page1 from another machine, the error returned is from the CryptAcquireContext method: Keyset does not exist. <BR><BR>What I have tried to do to solve this problem:<BR>1. Created another component (this time a local server, COM exe) which does the encryption work. The dll merely routes the call to the component. This was done to test Inproc vs Outproc issues.<BR>2. Tried to change access permissions in the RSA directory under localsettingsall users etc<BR>3. Used the following to acquire crypt context:<BR>if(!::CryptAcquireContext(&hProvider, NULL, MS_ENHANCED_PROV, PROV_RSA_FULL, 0)) {<BR> <BR> if(!::CryptAcquireContext(&hProvider, NULL, MS_ENHANCED_PROV, PROV_RSA_FULL, CRYPT_NEWKEYSET)){<BR> <BR> ::CryptAcquireContext(&hProvider, NULL, MS_ENHANCED_PROV, PROV_RSA_FULL, CRYPT_MACHINE_KEYSET);<BR> }<BR> }<BR><BR>None of the approaches have worked, and the problem is always failure to get the Crypto Context handle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!<BR><BR>Thanks!