BrowserHawk Cookie Detection

Thread: BrowserHawk Cookie Detection

Default BrowserHawk Cookie Detection

Anyone have experience detecting cookies with browserhawk?<BR><BR>Set objHawk = Server.CreateObject("cyScape.browserObj")<BR>objHa wk.SetExtProperties "cookie_both" &#039;both session and persistent cookie check<BR>objHawk.GetExtPropertiesEx<BR><BR>If Not objHawk.cookiesEnabled Then<BR> strCookie = "NoCookie"<BR>End If<BR><BR>Is this enough to get the job done? I already am using BHawk for Flash detection so there is 0 performance hit to check for cookies while I am at it.<BR><BR>But I would definitely be interested in your professional opinions, especially in comparison to using just ASP (vbscript, jscript) to detect for cookie support.<BR><BR>I am looking for the BEST way to go about this so I do not have to redo it later. I want to be able to enable Wish-Lists and Recent page views, color schemes etc for visiting customers.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>

Default I've never used BH....

...but my usual way of checking for cookie support is to write one on the splash/front page of the site, then on every other page, check to see if my new cookie is there. <BR><BR>It works for me.<BR><BR>R