Send keyboard events

Thread: Send keyboard events

Patricio Chonillo Guest

Default Send keyboard events

Is it possible to use the function "sendkeys" from VisualBasic in VBScript or Jscript inside an ASP page?<BR><BR>Exist an alternative to send, for example a PageDown, from my ASP page to generate this event in the browser of the client?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Patricio

Default RE: Send keyboard events

Patricio,<BR>Can you give us a little more information about what you want to<BR>happen? Off the top of my head I can not think of anything, but<BR>you never know.<BR><BR>Also what browser would you need to do this with?<BR>- Chris

You won&#039t find any server-side (ASP) solution for what you want to do. There might be a way using client-side javascript, but I&#039m not aware of it.

Patricio Guest

Well, I wisth to know, if it&#039s possible, that when my page is shown in the browser of an user, some information, that don&#039t appear because the page is too long to fit in only one window, go down exactly like if I press the PgDn key and show the last part of the page.<BR><BR>Is it possible to set inside a html page a command that send this keyboard event automatically?<BR><BR>Thanks for your help or comment<BR><BR>Patricio