Hi ...please help<BR><BR>I am trying to post an xml string to a site and read back the reponse..however am finding it very difficult to set it up...at hte moment I have the following code...any input would be greatly appreciated<BR><BR>string strXML = "&#060;?xml version=&#039;1.0&#039;?&#062;&#060;tag&#062;..... &#060;/tag&#062;";<BR> <BR>Byte[] buf = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(strXML.ToString ());<BR>HttpWebRequest objRequest = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create("http://thesite");<BR>objRequest.Method = "Post";<BR>objRequest.ContentType = "multipart/form-data";<BR> <BR>Stream HttpStream;<BR> <BR>HttpStream = objRequest.GetRequestStream();<BR>HttpStream.Write (buf, 0, buf.Length);<BR>HttpStream.Close();<BR><BR>objRequ est.Timeout = 60000;<BR> <BR>HttpWebResponse objResponse = (HttpWebResponse)objRequest.GetResponse();<BR><BR> Stream receiveStream = objResponse.GetResponseStream();<BR>StreamReader readStream = new StreamReader(receiveStream);<BR>Console.WriteLine( "test");<BR> <BR>Where am I going wrong? <BR>Keep getting following error<BR><BR>Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. <BR><BR>online<BR>HttpWebResponse objResponse = (HttpWebResponse)objRequest.GetResponse();<BR><BR> <BR>I may be approaching this entirely wrong so any advice would be appreciated.Thanks<BR><BR>