Hi,<BR><BR>In my aspx page I have a crystalreportviewer control. I have a crystal report which I am trying to view in the viewer. when I try to run the page I am getting this error. What will be the problem<BR><BR>Logon failed. <BR>Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. <BR><BR>Logon failed<BR><BR>Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LogOnExcept ion: Logon failed.<BR><BR>Source Error: <BR><BR>An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. <BR><BR>Stack Trace: <BR><BR><BR>[LogOnException: Logon failed.]<BR> .K(String <BR>, EngineExceptionErrorID  )<BR> .F(Int16 , Int32 )<BR> .E(Int16 )<BR> CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngin e.GetPage(PageRequestContext reqContext)<BR> CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.LocalReportSourceBas e.GetPage(PageRequestContext pageReqContext)<BR> CrystalDecisions.Web.ReportAgent.v(Boolean `)<BR> CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.OnPreRend er(EventArgs e)<BR> System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62<BR> System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +125<BR> System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +125<BR> System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1470<BR><BR> <BR>