LinkButton Dynamic Control

Thread: LinkButton Dynamic Control

Default LinkButton Dynamic Control

In My project, LinkButton control is created added to Placeholder dynamically. My problem is LinkButton Command event is not invoked, when it is clicked. It executes Page_Load event and exits, it doesn&#039;t goto the click event. Here is the code. If you know the problem, please let me know.<BR><BR><BR>protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.PlaceHolder Tabs;<BR><BR><BR>LinkButton btn = new LinkButton();<BR>btn.Text=tab;<BR>if (tab.Equals(currenttab)) <BR>{<BR> btn.BackColor=Color.LightGray;<BR> btn.ForeColor=Color.Black;<BR>}<BR>else<BR>{<BR> btn.BackColor=Color.LightSkyBlue;<BR> btn.ForeColor=Color.Black;<BR> <BR>}<BR> <BR>btn.CommandName="Section";<BR>btn.CommandArgum ent=tab;<BR>btn.Command += new System.Web.UI.WebControls.CommandEventHandler(this .OnLinkClick);<BR><BR>Tabs.Controls.Add(btn);<BR>< BR>private void OnLinkClick(object O, System.Web.UI.WebControls.CommandEventArgs E)<BR>{<BR>string currenttab = E.CommandArgument.ToString();<BR>Session["currenttab"]=currenttab;<BR>}<BR><BR>Thanks in advance<BR>Jaya

Default RE: LinkButton Dynamic Control

Do you have OnLinkClick on the OnClick event of the link button?