You never know what lies ahead.

Thread: You never know what lies ahead.

Default You never know what lies ahead.

A woman arrived at the Gates of Heaven. While she was<BR>waiting for Saint Peter to greet her, she peeked<BR>through the gates.<BR><BR>She saw a beautiful banquet table. Sitting all around<BR>were her parents and all the other people she had<BR>loved and who had died before her. They saw her and<BR>began calling greetings to her, "Hello, How are you !<BR>We&#039;ve been waiting for you ! Good to see you."<BR><BR>When Saint Peter came by, the woman said to him,<BR>"This is such a wonderful place! How do I get in ?"<BR>"You have to spell a word," Saint Peter told her.<BR>"Which word?" the woman asked.<BR>"Love."<BR><BR>The woman correctly spelled "Love" and Saint Peter<BR>welcomed her into Heaven.<BR>About a year later, Saint Peter came to the woman and<BR>asked her to watch the Gates of Heaven for him that<BR>day.<BR><BR>While the woman was guarding the Gates of Heaven, her<BR>husband arrived. "I&#039;m surprised to see you," the woman<BR>said. "How have you been ?"<BR>"Oh, I&#039;ve been doing pretty well since you died," her<BR>husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse<BR>who took care of you while you were ill. And then I<BR>won the multi-state lottery. I sold the little house<BR>you and I lived in and bought a huge mansion. And, my<BR>wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on<BR>vacation in Cancun and I went water skiing today. I<BR>fell and hit my head, and here I am. What a bummer.<BR>How do I get in ?"<BR>"You have to spell a word," the woman told him.<BR>"Which word ?" her husband asked.<BR>"Czechoslovakia."<BR>Moral of the story: Never make a woman angry ...<BR>there&#039;ll be Hell to pay later.<BR>

G0D Guest

Default So, in name of "love"

Americans are Free....<BR><BR>Nice kindergarthen poem.<BR><BR><BR>Weird.