Friday Humour

Thread: Friday Humour

Default Friday Humour

A teacher gave her 5th grade class an assignment: have their parents tell them a story with a moral.<BR><BR>The next day the kids came to class and, one by one, told their stories.<BR>Little Kathy raised her hand first and said, "We live on a farm and have hens that lay eggs for market. Once we were taking a basket of eggs to market on the front seat of the pick-up truck, and we hit a big bump in the road. The eggs went flying and broke all over everything."<BR><BR>"And what is the moral to that story?"<BR><BR>"Don&#039;t put all your eggs in one basket."<BR><BR>"Very good," said the teacher.<BR><BR>Then little Tammy raised her hand and said, "We live on a farm, too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs once, but when they hatched, we got only ten live chicks. And the moral to that story is don&#039;t count your chickens before they are hatched."<BR><BR>"That was a fine example, Tammy. Johnny, I believe you had your hand up next."<BR><BR>"Yes Ma&#039;am. My daddy told me that my Aunt Karen was a flight engineer in Desert Storm, and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun, and a machete. She drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn&#039;t break, and then she landed right in the middle of a hundred enemy soldiers. She killed seventy of them with the machine gun until she ran out of bullets, then she<BR>killed twenty more with the machete before the blade broke off. Then she killed the last ten with her bare hands."<BR><BR>"Good Heavens!" said the horrified teacher. "What did your daddy tell you was the moral to that terrible story?"<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>"Stay the hell away from Aunt Karen when she&#039;s been drinking."<BR>

Default hehe...

that was funny thanks! :)<BR><BR>I needed that break<BR><BR>vlince