What does this error mean and how can I fix it?<BR>"System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file "e:inetpubwwwrootWebApplication1downloadprintall.t xt" because it is being used by another process."<BR><BR>Here&#039;s my code. The offending statement is this: oStreamWriter = File.CreateText(fname).<BR><BR>Sub WriteData(ByVal dr As SqlDataReader, ByVal fname As String)<BR> Dim intCount, x As Integer<BR> Dim oStreamWriter As StreamWriter<BR> Dim strBuilder As New StringBuilder()<BR> fname = Server.MapPath(fname)<BR> &#039;If File.Exists(filename) Then<BR> &#039;File.Delete(filename)<BR> &#039;End If<BR><BR> oStreamWriter = File.CreateText(fname)<BR> intCount = dr.FieldCount()<BR> While dr.Read<BR> For x = 0 To intCount - 1<BR> strBuilder.Append(Chr(34))<BR> strBuilder.Append(dr.GetSqlValue(x))<BR> strBuilder.Append(Chr(34))<BR> strBuilder.Append(",")<BR> Next<BR> strBuilder.Append(vbCrLf)<BR> End While<BR> oStreamWriter.WriteLine(strBuilder)<BR> DownloadFile(fname, True)<BR> End Sub<BR><BR>Basically, what I&#039;m doing is pulling the data from the DB, write it into a text file, and then force download it to the client&#039;s machine.