Thread: CDONTS

Default CDONTS

Hello everybody.<BR><BR>I&#039;m having problems with CDONTS. I want people to enter my site, send me an e-mail and I want them to recieve an autoresponse (in their mailbox). Something like "We will contact you as soon as possible... etc...", with some news or latest promotions, etc. I use Flash with ASP. I am not a programmer, but a web designer, so I don&#039;t know a lot about programming or ASP.<BR><BR>The mail form and one part of the code is inside Flash, and it is my ASP above. So far users can get my page and send me a mail. And I recieve it. The problem is I can&#039;t figure out what should I do so they can receive an autoresponse, some .txt or .html file. Thank you very much.<BR><BR>&#060;%@Language=VBScript%&#062;<BR>& #060;%Option Explicit%&#062;<BR>&#060;%Response.Buffer = True%&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim Mailer<BR>Dim msgTxt<BR><BR>msgTxt = Request("name") & vbCrLf<BR>msgTxt = msgTxt & "le ha enviado el siguiente mensaje:" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf<BR>msgTxt = msgTxt & Request("message")<BR><BR>&#039;CDONTS Mail setup<BR>Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.Newmail")<BR>Mailer.Se nd Request("email"), Request("recipient"), Request("subject"), msgTxt<BR>Set Mailer = nothing<BR><BR><BR>Response.Write "mailSent=true"<BR>%&#062;<BR>

Default * Crosspost. ASP.NET forum..

.. of all places.<BR><BR>See and read FAQ #110.