using RSACryptoServiceProvider in

Thread: using RSACryptoServiceProvider in

Default using RSACryptoServiceProvider in

Hello everyone... I am developing a web application where I am using an RsaCryptoServiceProvider object to encrypt data used in the database... I created a public key to store in the web.config file.. and stored the private key in a file...<BR>The private key I use in another part of the application to decrypt the encoded data..<BR><BR>Here is my problem.<BR>When I run the program I get this error...<BR><BR>&#060;b&#062;"CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired. "&#060;/b&#062;<BR><BR>I read that this happens usually when the csp is used in a web service or web application. Has something to do with the service being saved in a user session.<BR><BR>A solution was suggested using parameter.Flags:<BR>CspParameters CSPParam = new CspParameters();<BR>CSPParam.Flags = CspProviderFlags.UseMachineKeyStore;<BR>RSACryptoS erviceProvider rsa = new RSACryptoServiceProvider(CSPParam);<BR><BR>This was supposed to direct asp to search for the service in the current user machine.<BR>&#060;b&#062;I tried this and it did not work... Please can somebody help me out here..&#060;/b&#062;<BR>&#060;hr&#062;<BR>Here is my email too:<BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: using RSACryptoServiceProvider in

There is this :<BR>;EN-US;322371<BR><BR>or this may be easier to understand:<BR> CHA.436%40tkmsftngp10#link4