I am working with a company that can absolutely bring tremendous marketability to a web developer’s resume. This company is a leading e-services firm providing strategy, development and sophisticated internet based solutions. This company helps clients define their business strategies and design, develop and implement solutions. Particular emphasis on ASP solutions is what separates them from the rest. What they are looking for is (2) strong ASP, JTML, DHTML, Java Script w/ middle tier connectivity. SQL is a plus and proficiency in crystal reports. What you will be doing is developing a web site and modifying existing pages. You will be connecting COM objects in the middle tier and will have specifications to go from. An opportunity to be a key player in an exciting web project in an exciting company really speaks loudly on a resume. A project like this can follow you throughout your career.<BR><BR>This is not my only opportunity. If you or any colleagues might be interested in hearing more, CALL ME TODAY<BR><BR>Edmund J. Orr Jr.<BR>Account Executive<BR>RHI Consulting, Inc.<BR>1201 South Alma School Road<BR>Suite 6450<BR>Mesa, AZ 85210<BR>ph.(480) 827-7660<BR>fx. (480) 834-6366<BR>cell: (602) 318-5518<BR>email: edmund.orr@rhic.com<BR>url: www.rhic.com<BR>